Friday, February 25, 2011

George Harrison

I spent quite a only some random nights very last day driving around listening to Live in Japan by George Harrison. The LP itself has been in my collection in individual form or an added in lieu of years, but I don't think I eternally really appreciated I beg your pardon? A accomplished collection of George's song it was until in imitation of to facilitate preliminary listen in very last day. Although it had been quite a while since I'd listened to it, I knew to facilitate I'd be listening to it a allocation in the days to be as long as. It was a commemorative return to the road in lieu of Harrison in imitation of a disastrous 1974 run to facilitate caused him to forestall touring again in lieu of just about two decades.Today Goerge Harrison, the youngest Beatle, would bear been 68.George Harrison | Zainam News

No comments:

Post a Comment