Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bob Seger | Zainam News

Here’s a demonstrate to facilitate I’m undeniably not obtainable to wish for. Bobble Seger is an American classic rocker and I remember singing along to his songs in excessive prepare. Yeah…I’m to facilitate old but like bobble, I’m still rocking baby! Night Moves, Mainstreet, Beautiful Loser, Turn The Page…my God, his concert is a basic run of peak hits and FM staples.This will be the a real indulgence as the veteran rocker bobble Seger and his Silver Bullet Band are route absent on the road in lieu of the principal instance in 4 1/2 years. One calendar day in imitation of dropping a strong hint on his website, bobble Seger has officially announced procedure in lieu of a North American tour to facilitate kicks rotten in tramp. According to a press issue, dates will be announced shortly.
Bob Seger | Zainam News

No comments:

Post a Comment