Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anna Chapman

Anna Chapman

If there is something that Anna Chapman apparently worse than a Russian spy, possession of a job is. She has now left the Bank to adapt the design, Cosmonaut … Get ready … Editor of venture capital. This one staff.

It is one thing to spying on my country, Anna. I see. Global intrigue. We get it right. But in technology journalism? How are my colleagues and I supposed to compete with you? It is clearly unstoppable, that the CIA and disability achieve super star and the cover of Maxim overcome. I would never be on the cover of Maxim. He said that the publication is “to promote a positive image of young entrepreneurs, innovative and technology business leaders”. Will you Gizmodo crashing in the process? Though they have cracked in my email? Save us. Or, if you provide to us in the media crush inheritance, bring us at least with you, we always wanted to see Moscow

Filed under: Latest News


No comments:

Post a Comment