Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Good Luck Chuck

Good Luck Chuck

My fans can be adjusted in a minute, but at the end of the day, no one cares about its weak presentation without me. Shame for you. Or a phone call to the man who put on the map. The man who 500 million dollars in your wallet. They were in his way of Warner Bros. with a purchase and have a cup of cold coffee in her hands trembling and sweaty. And when I came across in his Office. And a Show on the basis of my wonderful life. Broken my ass for 8 years in support of their vision. His dream. At the same time, it is my nightmare. Sad dom. loser of pussy holes. Put the gloves than under rent, nut less sociopath; I will be your soul chicken shit in a courtroom in a State of gratitude. A State of surrender.

Something left at the door each time you AA at the Salon of wrong pathetic loser. Newsflash; they plan to vote on the island of AA even clowns, not more. WoW, I’m sure that their children are very proud of you. It can learn ‘ as a stupid bitch. A narcissist. A coward. A loser. A flaccid rat.
I’m here with my fans every night. The message is very clear; NOT CHARLIE SHEEN. NO SHOW.
And that is exactly what will be for you and your desperate vanity cards, every Monday evening, a presentation. The ratings are not a coincidence. It is a big fat mess. A demo 2.0? The bundles. Almost as bad as you. you’ve been warned. Take advantage of the wind of cockroach whirlwind of picking.

Filed under: Latest News


No comments:

Post a Comment