It was a terrifying shock, the kind that immediately goes viral on YouTube, the kind that one season, if you can not finish a race. A moment right Bruins Nathan Horton had just made the drive to Milan online degree Lucia and was crossing the blue line. The following historical account was horrified to back after a shoulder control of Canucks defender Aaron Rome, flying through the air and hitting his head on the ice.
“Of course we talk about playing for Horthy,”Mark Recchi injuries Horton said, after just five minutes he had added a worrying aspect to raise Boston’s victory 8-1 in the third game of the Cup final at the TD Stanley Garden. ” It’s a
great teammate for us is a great guy. It is difficult to see your teammate who is set in the ice.”
After Horton was born in a hospital bed at Massachusetts General, the directors of the club said it was moving all the ends of a historical record and television said he was talking and blinking. “I hope he’s OK,”said striker Henrik Sedin Vancouver.” It’s never fun to see a guy go down like that.”
Meat damage Horton was just after the disk as increasing co-line out to Vancouver and was looking away from Rome, whose blast came in the historic skating Horton. More than half a dozen members of the medical team who treated him, paralyzing neck Horton before him on a stretcher. When playback is displayed on the large video screen above center ice after Horton was wheeled out, the crowd responded with a roar of shock, followed by a cascade of boos.
Rome, which was evaluated in two minutes to five large interference and a lack of game, a disciplinary hearing with league officials this morning. “I would call him what was a surprise hit that we talked about taking the game,”said Boston coach Claude Julien.” I made the pass. It was late. . . If the movement of the hit, I left foot appeared a little history. . . I will not comment further than that. I’ll say what I always say that the league look. We are trying to clean. Let’s see where they go with that.”
While Alain Vigneault Canucks Counterpart grant that check of Rome “Sure seems a little too late,”I thought it was a head on the hit within the rules.” I do not think the success the league is trying to take the game,”Vigneault said. “This is a physical game. You have the great, second place in a fraction of what is happening out there definitely. It’s a shame. Again, as I said, not wanting to see one. But this is a physical play.”
It was the third injury of Boston instructive to a key player this season. Marc Savard is placed outside duration after suffering his second concussion in January after the control board by Colorado defenseman Matt Hunwick. And Patrice Bergeron, the club is the best all-around forward, the first two games of the series in Tampa Bay lost to a mild concussion after a collision with flying forward Claude Giroux.
No comments:
Post a Comment