As You May Have Heard, early this morning, Lenny Dykstra Decided to His Soul to bare, and lay Some Truth on the asses of, “the people of the great city of New York.” The last couple years Have Been a bit of a whirlwind for LD, culminating in His Being Arrested on Charges of Indict and bankruptcy fraud for ripping the toilets out of historical house foreclosed on, precipitated by WAS Which, Among Other Things, filing for Chapter 11, living out of His car and bouncing a check to a hooker. But There Are Other Things you do not know. Things You Probably Can not Even Imagine. Things You Probably Think That Are Made Up But Are Not LD promises. Like That I’ve Hundreds of millions in assets. Like That prison wardens Tortured him. Like That I Did not Steal That Car. Like That I Did not get this way overnight. Why is he telling this story now? Because God Came to him in the middle of the night and Commander him to do so. If you’re ready to listen, Lenny, “Whose story has undeniable parallels to That of Christ-is ready to talk.
I address the people of the great City of New York:
You Need to buckle your seat belts, Because What You Are about to read not could be made ??up. What I Have Lived Through somehow the past 2 ½ years, and continue to live-through now, makes me Fully Understand That God Would Never make someone endure unless endure What I Have There Was a reason for it.
That Being Said, I Was Wrong When I Thought God put me on this earth to entertain people at Shea Stadium. (Remember? I was pretty good at That.) However, i have come to realize That God put me on this earth to help people, to Be a factor. And That, my friends, is what i INTEND to do – Because at the end of the day, it’s all about results. The kind of results I will bring to the party and Stock Will Be unlikable seen before. Talk is cheap, I am about walking the talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment