Monday, May 30, 2011

Stargate Atlantis Midway

Firstly, my apologies for this so late. Rich in I got some wires crossed in we ended up pointing at each other saying “crap, I thought it was your turn!” Do better late than never though, right? Anyway … midway” is one of the brighter in the upcoming planning all season just because Teal vlekken’c returned. I’m sure it returns in in of itself ensure fans, cause you celebrating episode was. I have no special orientation for Teal ‘ (c) myself, so that I do not sell on episode, but the story guarantees has brought together met him. A few exception nag met, it was very good.Beat we start met the pesky bit in working our way to fun stuff. It is always my theory that or running the risk of pulling the audience from the story when you have a lot of the plot depends on your characters dom. A certain level of works, because people make mistakes, stupidity in which often leads to bad things. Stargate Atlantis Midway

Stargate Atlantis Midway

No comments:

Post a Comment