Monday, May 30, 2011

Sundown Marathon 2011 Results

Sundown Marathon 2011 Results

After three years decided to take a passive role in this race in the night, more directly involved and signed for the race itself. Not the Ultra distance or even the full. Only half adding more to the career of puzzle.

Half starts at 8 in the morning so that after a light dinner, we would do well from 18 h 30. There was heavy traffic Changi generation Aviation Park Road and took more than 20 minutes just to remove this section of the 2 km of the race to reach parking. Still Had a bit of time to call or by what I thought. He had arranged to meet a friend for him some things happen, but it was also a victim of the jam. After waiting and waiting, he left the flag finally when I heard it. The partner already had gone to the previous line and must be started. Walked to the car to keep the item, and walked to the principle. 5 minutes wasted and began right on the tail.

Start with this dark, my race was all blow. While I have high hopes for me, I keep a ready sub 2 and flat and cooler temperatures in the night, even a O.J. route. With this in mind I have a mental plan to perform in certain pattern and do it with minimal stress. Late start means, however, that he was trapped behind all hikers and trailing behind and treat it as I could, I could not is clearly the crowd for me. A sub 2, 5.35 minimum pace should be constantly, but was the first 6.37 km minutes. The following 2 km were not better. I took 31 minutes + 5 km of way too slow. And I no longer have a corridor am fast or strong, there was no way that a negative Division to make up for lost time could make. And the route was so boring. Way to Show only a black long with everything except the back of all traders, sweaty.

After 5 km, I clearly knew most of the stragglers and was able to perform in a somewhat faster pace. Even so, around 1 pm at the point was the hit me when the mark of 10 km, I knew that the u-2 is now a chimera. There was no way that could be done 11 km in less than 60 minutes. However, it wasn’t going to do a walk. He took a gel and after a short break, started to walk with a bit more prosperity. The following 5 kilometers in an average speed of 5: 50 minutes. 15 km, I was watching the clock and sample 1: 29: 34. So it had to move to the area of sub-6 minutes. Even then, 6 km in 30 minutes? It considers what should my strategy when I saw the only 50 m sidekick in the foreground. And when he decided to run with it, but not want to emphasize, I was behind her to keep at a distance of 20 meters. Even at the time of the drink if caught with her, immediately left behind when it is executed. Want to chew my head to get your stress: not. As a result, the pace slowed to an average of 6.30 minutes.

Back to Changi Aviation Park Road on the 19 km mark, finally came to his side and told him that we will end up together. So we walked along the side of what appears to be a never ending last 2 km before the finish that we end up together.

In general, this race gave me the thumbs down for the management of bad traffic and the boring route. However, the race was first rate site activities. There was a shower for a quick wash down, dressing room, proper toilets. The width of the path was sufficient despite only partial road closure. Point of water was interval of 2 km with isotonic drink 4 km away. Beam along the route have been better if some was quite dark.

I myself? The slower time means that I have finished the race still fresh and not a very familiar way tired even if I have a wrong turn when driving back a bit of sleep. It should perhaps not be myself so much stress and just forget about the problems of synchronization.

Filed under: Latest News | Tagged: sundown marathon, sundown marathon 2010 results, sundown marathon 2011, sundown marathon 2011 registration, sundown marathon results


No comments:

Post a Comment