Monday, May 16, 2011

'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Promise to Kick Off New Season With a Bang

If you now the premiere of the third season of "the real love of House of New Jersey", can still be shock at the brutal and emotional events that erupted in new cast member Melissa Gorga baptismal party for his son.



'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Promise to Kick Off New Season With a Bang

"When I went," said Melissa Zap2it. "I was screaming to the producers and said, ' put down your camera!" Is the baptism of my son! This is not fun. "It was damn." "I did not sleep for a week after the christening".

In fact, Melissa tells us that he didn't regret joining the Bravo show ... except allow cameras to shoot at that event.

"Is very hard with me, very sweet and sour," he said. "I love my day of baptism of the son, but look at me to see that my husband in such pain was painful for me." And see that only the memory of my son baptism day is devastating. However, it is the reality. I've learned to be honest and be aware of that has happened. And now I'm moving past.

Melissa tells us that she believes that partner of his colleague that cast and sister-in-law Teresa Giudice reached only she and her husband, because the cameras shoot. And although it maybe the night tragic events have launched, says that goes far beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment